Thursday, May 7, 2009

hair

Zane decided a while back that he wanted to grow his hair out. No prompting from me, by the way.... I personally love long hair on boys and girls alike. His hair was just starting to look good when his father started mentioning getting Zane's hair cut and talking to Zane about shorter hair. Why do dads intervene when it comes to stuff like that?

Well, as you can imagine, Zane decided he wanted to get his hair cut. He told me for about 2 weeks, so when our stylist could finally come over yesterday, he got his hair cut. Of course, there was so much to cut that he decided he was done halfway through. He ended up with a longer short cut. Looks cute, but I think we might need to trim a little more off the back unless he is going to grow it out again.

As for me, I believe in letting my son have his hair just about anyway he wants. I draw the line at buzz cut, bowl cut, and paige boy cut. Those are the only huge no-no's for me! And I would really prefer no mohawk. They have hats that look like mohawks, and I think that is close enough. Let's just hope he doesn't ask to have his head shaved next.

No comments:

Post a Comment