Tuesday, April 28, 2009

behaving?

Do you think that if I just ignore the kids they will eventually behave? How many times do I really need to correct them?

Zane has been in trouble a lot lately. Even at school where he is usually a good kid. What on earth is going on?! Are the star not aligned properly? Is he eating more sugar than I realize? Or is this just normal almost 5 year old rottenness?

Every year on his birthday he comes up with some new awful behavior to make him even more ill behaved. Just when I begin to think it has to get better, it gets worse!

So, I've decided to just ignore it for a while and try to focus on the positive. We'll see how this turns out!

1 comment:

  1. It's in the air. Miles has been a rotten little beaver lately, too. He poured a whole box of cherrios out on the flour b/c he was angry at me. Little turd.

    ReplyDelete