Wednesday, April 1, 2009

playdates.

We were out of town for a couple weeks. Sorry for the delay!

My son Zane loves to have playdates. We had one today that was particularly stressful for me. Normally I am fine with playdates, actually like them as the kids play well together and everyone seems to have a good time. But the kids that were here today are different than the other kids I am used to.

Now, I know that different is not bad. This is just an exhausting different. I had a rough night of sleep and then my acupunturist was late, so I was tight on time and got nothing done before our playdate. This makes for a grumpy me. Add extra kids, and wild ones at that, and you get a very grumpy and yelly Stormy. I even reprimanded the oldest of the 2 visiting children a couple time. Not sure what the mother thought about it. Oy.

All I know is that next time we will have to meet in a park or elsewhere. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment