Wednesday, May 27, 2009

No more Schuyler to play with...


Schuyler left after having a day full of time here with Zane on Friday. Saturday Zane said he wanted to play with Schuyler and I had to remind him that Schuyler moved away and no longer lives here. Sweetly, Schuyler called that afternoon to talk with Zane for a little while.

Sunday when Zane got up, he said, "No more Schuyler to play with..." Zane has been less excited to go outside and play because of his missing friend. I have my work cut out for me!

So, here is a pic of the buddies hanging out on their last day as neighbors. I hope they can remain friends over the years. Would be nice!

1 comment:

  1. Caitlynn still talks about her friends in Chicago. She really misses Neema. Too bad Zane and Schuyler can't write each other, at least not yet.

    ReplyDelete