Wednesday, May 20, 2009

moving neighbor.

Our backyard neighbors are awesome! Schuyler is the same age as Zane, so they play together often and his mother sometimes makes yummy Chinese food for me. The food is a bonus, as I am a huge fan of eating.

The bad thing is that they are moving. And not in town, but to another state! I am SO bummed because Zane and Schuyler play at least 3 times a week. And, Schuyler likes to include my younger son Stone. He makes my life much easier when I have things that need to be done, but want my kids to be active.

How will I get over this? Lots of activities, I suppose. Maybe Zane will get along with the new 6 year old girl that will be moving into Schuyler's house. Fortunately he still has Ally, the 8 year old neighbor girl that likes to bike with him and play watersports.

We'll have to use some of the wonderful kids cookbooks we have. Maybe we'll all get fat from baking, cooking and eating too many things. Maybe we will just have to find some new kids in the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment