Wednesday, September 9, 2009

zane loves me.

Zane was especially affectionate when I dropped him off at school today. He even hugged Stoney before he got out of the car, then proceeded to blow kisses for abut 30 seconds, which in car line time is a LONG time. Very sweet, and the teachers did not seem to mind.

When Zane got home today he told me right away to check in his backpack. I looked and found several things. One was an envelope with David's and my name on it. We were notified yesterday to be sure to check his backpack that all parents were going to be getting a letter in an envelope. Then I found a few works he did at school.

One was not at all done. All he did was write his name on it. I looked through it and he said that he forgot to color it in, but I should look on the back. What do I find but a wonderful note he dictated to his teacher and she wrote out in yellow pencil. I would take a picture and let everyone see it, but it is hard to read due to the yellow on white. It says," Zane misses Mommy and I can't wait to come back home to you. And I really love you Mommy. And I was thinking I love Stoney too."

Honestly, it's enough to melt any mother's heart. Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment