Wednesday, September 23, 2009

stone's goose egg.

So today we called 911 for Stone for the first time. He and Zane were playing piggy back rides when Stone fell off and bonked his head behind his ear. I had my feet up (not feeling the best, we have a cold going through the house) and I just happened to be having a contraction when I decided I should put the foot rest of the chair down when my contraction was over. At this moment he fell off and bonked his head on the corner of the footrest of the chair. I have NEVER seen a goose egg appear so fast and so big. At first we decided to rush to Children's, but then decided 911 would be quicker.

The ambulance came and in the end, we all decided he was acting fine. It's now 4 hours later and still no signs of concussion or anything of the sort. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment