Tuesday, September 15, 2009

bowl of radishes and water...

There's nothing like a bowl of radishes and water with a cup to keep a 2 year old boy entertained. I have much produce to wash and prep for use from the CSA I joined this year (I have been neglectful, so I have 2-3 weeks worth of things to clean) and Stone decided to "help."

He now has all 3 weeks worth of radishes in a salad spinner filled 1/5 of the way full of water and has a cup. He is filling the cup with radishes and then dumping them back into the bowl of water. Works for me since it means I get to do other things, he works on his pouring skills, he is entertained and the radishes do get washed.

I love when he helps with the produce. Usually he spins the lettuce. This week, he's on radish duty. Wonder what next week will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment