Monday, January 4, 2010

a good year.


Hope everyone had as good of a year as we had in 2009!

The boys and I managed to do several fun things last year. We went to Chicago to help my awesome friend Marcy pack for her move to Montana. We went to Colorado to visit with my parents and our German friends that came to town. Much fun was had there! Then, we went to Colorado again with Auntie Lisa and Cousin Ian. The boys loved that!

In October Indie was born at home and the boys were thrilled to have a new sister. They love on her and often are too loving.

Dave is working like normal. Too much. And I am still home with the kids. It's a tough job, but better me than someone else!

This year has been full of wonderful things, and we feel very blessed as a family to have one another and have all that we have.

May 2010 be the best year yet for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment