Monday, November 30, 2009

Zane, Stone and Indie are just growing like mad! Indie was 13 pounds 2 weeks ago. Who knows now! She's probably 14+. She's typically a good sleeper and is starting to really notice her surroundings and smile a bunch.

Zane has a sudden need to have his hair perfect. He's always worried people will make fun of him. Not sure why. He says that no one is making fun of him, not even one person, but he seems very concerned. I certainly hope no one makes fun of my kid. It is bound to happen someday, but I can always hope not, right? He is also going for his yellow belt in Tae Kwon Do on Monday. He seems to like TKD and we're hoping to keep him in it.

Stone is still struggling with speech. He's in therapy one day a week for 1 hour. I want to at least double this. I need to see what the county/state will do for him. He needs more to get things rolling. Any jerk at the insurance company that says it is not medically necessary to have him treated is off their rocker. They should come spend a day with Stone and try to communicate with him and figure out what Stone is trying to say. There is no way Stone could communicate with a doctor to tell the doc if something was wrong. In my mind, that means it is by far very necessary to get him help.

Otherwise, all seems good. The kids are happy. Zane's reading books and the boys are just both doting over their sister. Good stuff!




2 comments:

  1. Indie is beautiful! I can see why her brothers dote on her. :)

    It sounds like life is rather good at your place ... I'm glad! I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season!

    Take Care!

    Small Footprints
    http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete